Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Weight Watchers, Parents, Backpacker Magazines Under $4 Each!




I know you will get tired of hearing it, but I do love magazines :) I think it's just nice to have a little something in the mailbox for me and at these prices it's a super cheap way to put a smile on your face! Here's a look at the best magazines and codes for April 10th:

-Backpacker Magazine 1 Year Subscription $3.99 with code BACKPACKER

-Weight Watchers Magazine 1 Year Subscription $3.99 with code MYMOMMY

-Parents Magazine 1 Year Subscription $3.50 with code 7002



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved