Saturday, April 7, 2012

Thomas' Tall Friend 3-Piece Play Set only $7.99 Today


I love this daily deal from Kids.Woot!  The three piece set includes Thomas, the apple car and giraffe car for only $7.99! This particular set is based on the "Thomas' Tall Friend" episode.  My son loves Thomas (though he's never seen the show, only the toys) and I think this will make a great "keep for later" gift!


Check out more great deals at Woot:
-Thomas & Tall Friend 3-Piece Set $7.99
-Sharper Image Desk Fan with Heater $12.99
-Vizio 8” Android Tablet Bundle $159.99
-Stanley 16oz Travel Mug - 2 Pack $5.99
-Argento Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza Argentina $34.99


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved