Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Style for Less - Neon Clutch





Welcome to a new post that will run on Sundays and will hopefully help you save on one of my favorites - Fashion!  There was a show on the Style Channel at one time called "the Look for Less" and I loved it. I still cut out pictures in magazines (or now I pin on pinterest) outfits I love and look for ways to redo them for less!  

I read the blog - Good Life for Less - and loved the purse she highlighted as the "save".  Neon is big and more importantly I loved the cut outs in the purse that made it not as flashy as full neon. Though it was much cheaper than what she originally wanted, I still think $45 is a bit much to spend on a "trendy" item, so I started to look at finding it for less :)  Here's what I found:


Still has the cute cut outs and a good size clutch - but for only $12.80! from Forever21





I think this Poppie Jones Neon Neon Pop Tassel Tote is my favorite and for only $29.95 - I can actually handle the price tag because there is only a small dose of the "trendy" which means I can wear it even after the neon look is "out". :)





Here is one from Charlotte Russe that gives you a little more bag for your buck - a neon trimmed beach tote for $28.50




Or splurge a little to get the full effect of this great trend with this Jessica Simpson Betty Clutch at DSW for $34.95

Found any great neon clutches? Please share!!! 

What trends would you like to find for less?

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved