Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dancing with the Stars DVD Under $7!



There is a new coupon for $3.00 off DANCING WITH THE STARS: Cardio Dance DVD available to print and it is on sale just about everywhere right now for $9.99 or less (regular price $14.99)!  I am always looking for some new at home exercise routines to do --  It's just easier to workout at home since I have 3 little ones during the day.  Head over here to print this coupon and then take it in to any of the following stores to get it for as low as $6.79!  That's a cheap workout!

Target- $6.79 ($9.79)
Walmart- $6.96 ($9.96)
Best Buy- $6.99 ($9.99)
Kmart - $6.99 ($9.99)


Thanks My Military Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved