Monday, April 9, 2012

Save on Labels from the Address Label Store Today



After our big move - I'm buying this deal today! On Saveology you can pay only $9 for $20 worth of shopping at Address Label store including shipping!  I'm going to get two sets - one for the home and the other for labels for my child's daycare stuff!

*Once you log in, go to National Deals, then All Deals

Here is a list of more savings at Saveology:

-$10.95 For A Set Of 9 Whiskey Stones From MG Direct ($33.95 Value)
-$12 for $25-Worth of Foxy Originals Jewelry
-$225 For 3-Nights At Marbella Suites En La Playa, Cabo San Lucas ($526 Value)



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved