Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pace Salsa Under $1!






Here's another great coupon and deal for another item I use very often - salsa!

Go to Campbell's coupon website and print off the coupon for any Pace product $.50/2!

Then go to Walmart for this great deal:

Pace Salsa or Queso (small 15oz jars) priced around $1
Use the $0.50/2 Pace products coupon found here
Final cost only $0.75 per jar!

Thanks I Heart the Mart!



Use it to make great dishes like Quesadillas, Taco Bowls, and our favorite - Mexican Lasagna!  Check out more quick 20 minute Mexican meals from Betty Crocker.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved