Sunday, April 22, 2012

Plum Organics Single Food Pouches - $0.94/each!






Went to Babies R Us to pick up the bag refills for the diaper pail and diapers and came across this great deal on Plum Organics baby food.

Plum Organics Single Food Pouches - 9 for $9
Final Price = $8.50 or $0.94/each

Get 10% more to spend on diapers, wipes, formula and baby food when you register for your free V.I.B (Very Important Baby) Card.

This is a great bonus especially if you are purchasing food or diapers for your baby. I recently opened this card and added $100 and a few days later I had $10 put in my account which went towards diapers. Also, you can add this to your registry so people can add to it like a gift card.

I snagged up some pouches (18 to be exact) to have on hand when we're out and about or when I'm unable to puree something at home for baby E. The Babies R Us by my house still had a decent amount and variety of flavors left but I would hurry as I'm sure this will go quick!  




Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved