Sunday, April 29, 2012

50% off Abe's Market - All Natural Food Items and More



A favorite deal of many is back!  For $20 you can get $40 to spend on All-natural food and more over on Abe's Market!   They sell many great natural and organic products - including organic snack for kiddos too!


To get this deal:

1.  Head over to Eversave and sign up here if you are a new member
(They will give you a new member credit to use on this or any deal)

2.  Then Go to Today's Save Online to view the Abe's Market Deal,  if it doesn't come up automatically.

3.  Checkout and then your code will be available immediately for use. After you purchase be sure to use the share feature because they add $2 in rewards to your account to use on your next deal!

4.  Head over to Abe's Market and start shopping!

Here is what My Military Mommy grabbed this time.  You can use up to $3 in Save Rewards towards the purachse of the save so I paid $17 for mine, plus $6.53 for shipping and the extra I spent over $40 (Shipping is free if you spend $49) so overall cost of $23.53.  On Amazon 1 box of Larabar is $19.88 and Strect Island Fruit Leathers are $12.80 +.  So even without the organic cinnamon I still saved $10!



Thanks My Military Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved