Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Travel Deal: PGA National Resort and Spa

I have been in the mood for a little vacation lately, and I plan on going as soon as I find the time and a super great deal to somewhere (I don't know where I want to go yet). My indecision could work out to your advantage however.   Since I don't know where I want to go or how I want to get there I have been checking out all sorts of sites for deals.

Over the past couple of days I have posted a few great travel deals, like the Amtrak special for parents traveling with their junior or senior for college campus visits, water park deals, and a Columbus Day Weekend getaway to Sandestin. For more great travel deals, visit here

Today I found a couple super duper deals over at Eversave.  They have a deal at PGA National Resort and Spa - pay $115 for a one-night stay for two adults in an Executive Suite from now until October 13, 2011 or $135 from October 13 to December 22, 2011 in this AAA four-diamond resort.  Your $115 includes a $25 spa credit.  Up to two children under 12 can stay for free.  I have been to this resort before with a few girlfriends when I lived in South Florida another life time ago - it is beautiful!!

With Eversave, if you sign up today, they will credit you $3 just for joining.  Visit Eversave for all the details, find out about their other great offers, or to purchase this little vacation in paradise!

happy travels!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved