Monday, September 26, 2011

Steam Mops: My favorite - the Haan (and it's on sale!)

A few years back when my SIL, Kris, was writing her book, Becentsable, I went out to visit her to help with the kids and house so she could finish up the last couple chapters. While I was there she introduced me to The Haan. I adore the Haan! It is by far the best floor cleaning tool I have ever used. It works on wood and tile beautifully.  I have even steam cleaned the walls of the shower with the Haan.  It uses steam - no chemicals - no cleaners - just steam.  Fill it with water, let it heat up, and sanitize away.  The pads come off so you can toss them in the laundry.  And man oh man, does your floor feel amazing afterwards!

I bring this up because today on Amazon it is on sale for $78.26.(I paid over $100 for mine).  You get free super saving shipping on this product!  They have a bunch of other steam cleaners on sale as well.  To see all of them, or to purchase your Haan, visit here.

And while you are over at Amazon, check out Becentsable!  Kris and Chrissy did a great job putting this together - it will save you tons of money!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved