Monday, September 5, 2011

Free Bottle of Coca-Cola

One of my readers sent me a Coca-Cola Ahh Giver today in celebration of Labor Day!  It is a short little video and at the end you get a coupon for a FREE bottle of coke.  HOW COOL! (and refreshing lol).

You could have a lot of fun sending them out too!  They have one for a bad day, allowing you to choose the woes of the recipient and then filling in the blanks.  The only catch is your friend's fb page has to allow wall postings. 

thanks Coke - way cool!  and thanks for thinking of me Bambi - way sweet! 
Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved