Thursday, September 15, 2011

Candy Deals

.
Halloween is coming up quickly and I am seeing lots of deals to help make your night of trick or treating cost a lot less.  I will be posting a bunch of them over the next few weeks. Here are a couple of deals starting at CVS Sunday, September 18th.

Remember to use the ECBs that you earn on RepHresh tampons, Air Wick, CVS Allergy medicine, St. Joseph's aspirin and other deals this week to lower your out of pocket costs.

These deals are only valid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday

Gold Emblem Candy Corn, Autumn mix or Pumpkins 8oz $0.99 (Limit 1)
Get $0.99 ECB
Final Price, FREE!

Mars or Wrigley's Fun Size Assorted 9.34-11.5oz 4/$10.00 (Limit 1)
Get $4 ECB wyb 4
(8/28 RP) save $1.00/2 Mars, M&M's or Dove bags (regional)
Final Price, 4/$4.00 or $1.00 each

thanks my baton rouge mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved