Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Organized Pantry: Here's a deal to help you save on that!

Yesterday I wrote up a post on decluttering.  Today's Living Social deal from Lock and Lock can help you out with that - and save you some money!  Pay $23 for $50 to spend on merchandise from this online emporium of kitchen containers and more. 
I found this cupcake container too - which would come in handy for all of those school parties.  It even comes with an egg rack so taking your yummy deviled eggs to your next function is a piece of cake!  They are having a couple pretty big sales right now too.  You can find storage containers, kids goodies, pots and pans, and more!

Visit here for deal!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved