Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sexy Aprons! Slow Jams! Suddenly mopping isn't so . . . blah!

I collect vintage aprons.  Some are very simple, some silly, and a few are feminine and sexy.  I LOVE my aprons!  They are not only practical, but a lot of fun to wear!   Plus it is my belief men like seeing women in aprons. Red Couch (a fun little recipe site) posted a quote from the Mitford series, A Light in the Window, which fits my belief,  
"...., what had she done to herself? She looked so positively breathtaking that he was stopped in his tracks. 'It's the apron,' she said, reading his mind. 'Men like seeing women in aprons.' He kissed her tenderly. 'Please!' she murmured against his cheek. "One mustn't put dessert first.'  
So mammas . . . put those sexy aprons on!
Here are some of my favorite slow jams to clean to: 


Don't have a sexy apron? Here are a few to get you started:
Flirty Aprons - Sugar and Spice - $27.95

Have Fun :-)

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved