Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Lion King 3D deal (and a few more movie deals and coupons)

It was a few life times ago when I took my boys to Lion King.  Well my first two boys.  Ryan was just 3 when it was first released. 

Buy tickets for The Lion King 3D using your AMC Stubs Card and earn $5 AMC Stubs Bonus Bucks along with $5 savings when you pre-order The Lion King 4-Disc Blu-ray Combo pack!  Use your AMC Stubs number during checkout and have the service charge waived for AMC theaters available for ticketing on Fandango.com.

Remember, Every Friday, get 2 for 1 movie tickets when you use your Visa Signature card.

The Lion King was one of my favorite kids movies.  I still get teary eyed and goose-bumped when I watch it - the soundtrack is amazing as well!

On a side note:  One day we were driving home and the sun was going down.  It was that beautiful bright orange sun, sitting on the horizon, and Ryan says to me in his tiny little 3 year old voice, "Look Mom, it's the Lion King sun".  He was adorable.  He still is, but he's 20 now so the adorable is just not the same, but it does save him when he now says to me things like, "look mom, I told you the dent in the front bumper wasn't that big". 


Here are a few of the other movies the kids and I loved from a couple life times ago (when they were on vhs lol) to present which you may want to consider adding to your movie collection [ahm, just proofread the post and I originally typed video - haha - old habits - I still say album too - but I digress] or netflix queue:




Here are a few movie and movie watching deals and coupons for you!
$4.00/1 Biz Stain Fighter AND Rio on Blu-Ray or DVD SS 8/28/11 (exp 9/30/11)
$0.50/1 Jolly Time Microwave Popcorn SS 9/18/11 (exp 11/15/11) 
$0.50/1 Newman's Own Products RP 8/28/11 (exp 10/8/11) 
$1/1 Popcorn, Indiana Chip'ins SS 5/22/11 (exp 12/31/11) 
thanks for the Dumbo BluRay deal and Disney Movie Rewards
heads up my west michigan mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved