Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feed 2 Tote and Pay it Forward

I was over at Open Sky this morning and found this tote - LOVE IT - and then I saw the price, $100.  In my head I was like, ahm, it's burlap and cotton, $100, what?  So then I read a bit further and the Feed 2 tote is actually two bags in one. It's completely reversible—one side is made from organic cotton while the other is crafted from natural burlap.  But, back in my head, I thought, still . . . $100 bucks?  But then I read the last sentence -  there is an amazing charity behind it!  Each bag you buy will provide two children with a year's worth of school lunches. 


So buyers will be making a "donation" to a super cool charity and getting this even more super cool tote as a "thanks for helping" gift.

Visit Open Sky for details. This tote was found by Kelly Killoren Bensimon. The tote sale ends in 1 day, so if you dig this tote and pay it forward as much as I do, don't procrastinate. 

Don't forget Dine Out for No Kid Hungry starts today and runs through September 24.  Restaurant partners donate a portion of the week’s sales, offer special promotions or collect donations from their customers to help Dine Out for No Kid Hungry achieve its mission. Visit here for more information! 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved