Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Find - CVS - Suave Deals!





The Suave deal at CVS is great this week and I'm so glad I got there early enough to get in on it! Hurry to CVS to get a great price on body wash and lotion!  Here is what I got:

3 Suave Body Washes - 2/$4 (you can also sub in Kid Washes)
2 Suave Lotions - $3 each
1 Suave Deodorant - $1
1 CVS Body Wash - last day to use your FREE coupon from Minute Clinic (I posted on Facebook about this great deal - "Like" My NC Triangle Mommy to not miss a deal!)

1- Free CVS Body Wash Coupon from Facebook
1 - Buy 2 get 1 Free Suave Body Wash (SS 5/20)
1 - Buy 1 Get 1 Free Suave Lotion (SS 5/20)
1 - $0.25/1 Suave Deodorant

Pay: $8.47 and get back $4 ECB
Final Price: $4.47 for all 6 items!!  

*What great finds did you get today?


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:


  1. We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani

    and indian lyrics songs on this website.

    pakistani and indian lyrics songs

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved