Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Stop the Bugs and Make Money





This deal is perfect timing...I am starting to see all kinds of insects popping up around my house!  There is a coupon good for $3.00 OFF Spectracide® Any ONE Spectracide® Weed & Grass Killer, Triazicide® or Bug Stop® Item which will get you a nice deal at Walmart!  Plus there is a Spectracide rebate you can submit to get up to $4 back by mail.

Here's the Deal:

Buy 3 Spectracide Big Stop, $2.88
=FREE + .36 overage

Then submit for $4 rebate when you buy 3 Spectracide products and you have a nice $4 Money Maker!
(If you only have access to 2 coupons you can buy 2 and submit for the $2 rebate which is still a nice deal).



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved