Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rue La La FREE $10 Credit = Great Deals!!





One of my favorite deals is going on at Rue La La!  Sign up now for free and get $10 of credit - just for signing up!! Use this $10 for great deals and close to free items!*Then share with your friends give them $10 and you get $10 when they buy!

 I love this deals site. Here are some things I found for you to use your credit on:




I love Coach...but don't always get to indulge that fancy of mine....but here is a cute graduation gift - key ring/change holder for only $25.90 - $10 free credit = $15.90! Add on shipping and it's still a great graduation gift for a great price!





Or this Kidorable backpack for $7.90 after $10 credit and boots for only $9.90!


What great deals did you find or are you holding out for something more?? :)



Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved