Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sequin Beach Tote for Less


I saw this on Pinterest and really want it!! What a great tote for the beach and just summer in general :)  And who doesn't want to add a little sparkle to a great summer outfit?



The only slight problem is it's $138 from Free People! Not exactly what I want to spend on a bag.... It's beautiful, but I decided to look some other places to see what I could find for my frugal (ok...cheap) price range.



My favorite look-a-like is this Natural Sequin Straw Tote at Target. It's only $39.99 and is almost identical in size and looks a lot like my first tote love also!




The price sounded good compared to the original, but not awesome when compared to my budget for "fun, not needed stuff". So then I found this steal from Walmart for only $12! They even have it in black!




And for something a little different, but along the same lines - I really liked this one too from J.Jill for only $24.99 it looks really sturdy and big and has a great dark color too!

*I hope you find one you like! It's always more fun to shop for something to hold your swimsuit then to actually buy the swimsuit! Let us know if you find another great tote for less!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved