Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FREE $10 to Pottery Barn




Have you signed up for newsletters from Pottery Barn? All new subscribers who sign up before May 8th receive $10 off their next purchase. Your item but be $11 or more in order to get the credit. Head on over to their site and sign up now! The box to sign up should appear when you log on. You may need to have pop up blocker off.

They even make it easy to find a deal. They have a page dedicated to items that ship for free!

Thanks My Chicago Mommy!




*I think I'm going to get two of the hanging mason jars - $6 each - $10 credit = $2 and they SHIP FREE!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved