Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Duvet Cover Set - Daily Deal!



I love shopping for bedding and we tend to change our mind on bedding quite often.  It's a good thing I found this new site that has a daily deal on bedding :) - head over to Designer Living and check out the MADISON PARK HAYES 6 PIECE DUVET COVER SET for $49.99 (Retail $210 - $230).  Available in King or Queen.

Hayes is the perfect addition to any bedroom in your home. The neutral colors go well with all your décor, and the piecing and pin tucking details on the bed add a touch of design to this beautiful bed

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved