Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Hot! Time to Suit Up


Tonight, my friend asked me to join her tomorrow at the YMCA for some swim time and I realized...it's bathing suit season!!

I started to search (and dream a little...I could never pull of the suit above, but it's nice to think for a minute I could...haha) and was happy to see Victoria's Secret is having their special promotion - Get a FREE Secret Rewards Card with any purchase of $10 or more! The card's value is a secret until you shop in April and could be $10, $50, $100, or $500! (offer lasts through March 31st)



24 Hour Fitness

To help you feel more comfortable in your suit sign up for a 7 Day Free Gym Membership Pass for 24Hour Fitness. Click Here Click Here !

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved