Saturday, March 17, 2012

Eversave Great Deals - Nail Polish, Hair, Vacations, More!



I love Eversave and their deals - this one will be great for my cousin's upcoming birthday!  Today's Raleigh-Durham save will save you 60% - Pay $12 for $30 worth of crackle nail polish from BeautyExpressMall.com!

Other great saves include:
-$15 for $45 worth of hair products from NuMe
-$10 for 3 sets of Tattoo Bandz
-$14 for $28 worth of customized art from FlattenMe.com
-$349 for a Resort Vacation Certificate, good for a 7-night stay at a variety of participating resorts around the world


*Sign up now to never miss a save!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved