Saturday, March 17, 2012

Coupon Preview for 3/18


There will be two inserts in the paper this Sunday - a Smart Source and Red Plum insert.  Coupons vary based on the region. I usually try to buy two papers...the Raleigh News and Observer and my local town paper in case there are different coupons.  Here are a few I hope are in my paper this Sunday:

Covergirl Save $.50/1 Lip or Eye product (4/30) ETS
Gain Save $1.50/1 detergents, fabric softeners, sheets, dryer bars or scent boosters (4/30) ETS
Air Wick Save $2/2 candles (4/15)
Alexia Save $.55/1 frozen item (4/15)

Check out a full list at Sunday Coupon Preview!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved