Sunday, March 18, 2012

All About My NC Triangle Mommy


Hi! My name is Sarah and I am your new NC Triangle Mommy!  I am so excited to get back to blogging about savings.  I got in to couponing three years ago when my husband and I made a move and were expecting our first child.  Living on one income was not easy and couponing and being frugal were the only ways we made ends meet.  We have since moved back to NC and even though I have gone back to teaching, we are still practicing our frugal ways!

I love shopping (with coupons of course...and the occasional splurge!).  I also love finding inexpensive ways to spruce up my home and have fun with my family! I am looking forward to sharing this all with you and to hear your tips and tricks to living on a budget, but still living!

Please contact me and let me know if there is anything special you would like to know more about or if you any questions about savings, me or the site.  I will use next week to start from the beginning with a step by step to saving at the stores in your neighborhood. So, look around the site and let's get started!!

E-mail me - mynctrianglemommy @ gmail.com

"Like" me on Facebook - MyNCTriangleMommy

Follow me on Twitter - @nctrianglemommy

Find me on Pinterest - nctrianglemommy

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved