Monday, March 19, 2012

Character Clothing Starting at $5 (Elmo, Snoopy, Thomas, etc.)



I was the first one to say no to characters on my kids clothing...then my child turned 2 and I realized how much easier it was to get him to put on the "Thomas" or "Elmo" shirt and have now given in to the cute character parade!   I love this set from Totsy, all 3 pieces for only $11!




Other great finds include a Matsack - a lunch sack that has a fold out place mat attached for those impromptu lunches and snacks in this gorgeous weather!  Bathing suits for kids and moms and lots more!

Check out other finds I wrote up a couple days ago (some sales still going on) and let us know what great deals catch your eye!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved