Monday, November 21, 2011

Travel Deal: $50 and receive a $100 gift card for TravelocityIncentives.com

good morning!  i hope all of you had a happy weekend.  i took care of a couple things that have been nagging me on my to-do list.  you know how it goes, life sometimes just gets a bit crazy and this time of year it is one of the craziest.   my emails were drowning me and i had to take control.  i was 1500 emails deep yesterday morning when i, armed with a very strong cup of coffee, prepared for the mass elimination. 

i started out by searching all of the subscriptions i have, groupon, living social, etc. and deleting them in mass.  then i deleted the newsletter subscriptions i requested, but haven't taken the time to read in a very long time.  i went from 1500 to 167 emails.  what a great feeling.  i can breath again.

most of the sites were super easy to unsubscribe from. click click.  done.  but not dealster.  someone was thinking over there. lol. this is what happens when you go to unsubscribe from dealster.com.  

so glad i knocked this off of my to-do list.  if cleaning up your inbox is on your list of things to do, i have the same sentiments as dealster - if you subscribe to my feed, thank you and please don't go.  and if you don't subscribe, it would be cool if you did ;-)    Visit here for tons of great tips on email management.


And dealster,  genius using kc and the sunshine band to win us back.  evil genius.  you made me laugh this morning.  thank you.  and thanks for the great travel deal right now too!  Over at Dealster.com pay $50 and receive a $100 gift card redeemable at www.TravelocityIncentives.com. 

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved