Wednesday, November 23, 2011

FREE Lemon Money Tracking App


Here is a great money-tracking app called Lemon .Lemon gives you a great way to track expenses especially during the holidays. I know that we hadn't hosted a 201 workshop in a while...it is coming soon, but we talk about these sorts of additional saving apps, etc.. I love this one and I know that you will too!

Create your free Lemon account then you will have the ability to collect all of your receipts in one place. All you have to do is email your receipts to your own @lemon.com account or snap a photo of your paper receipts with your smartphone and the lemon mobile app.

What an easy way to track your spending!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved