Saturday, November 19, 2011

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword For Wii Deal At TRU- Get $10 Gift Card Or $25

I am a HUGE Zelda fan...so I am eager to get my copy tomorrow. You can secure one at Toys R Us by today (11/19) putting down a $5.00 deposit. Tomorrow (11/20) thru 11/23 (4 days ONLY) Toys R Us is giving back a $10 gift card for purchasing the game ($49.99) or with special edition controller ($69.99). And a $25 gift card for purchasing the Game and Guide book.
Did someone say early Christmas present to me??? LOL!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved