Saturday, November 19, 2011

Join Open Sky - Purchase A Spurtle Just $28

One of my favorite kitchen tools is called a spurtle!!!
What? You say - well it is the coolest spoon/spatula ever and trust me the first thing I grab when cooking.
It was the best purchase I ever made for my kitchen - thanks to Lucinda Scala Quinn of Mad Hungry for introducing me to it. Well, my mom was here and guess what....she thought it was so versatile too! I am telling you guys, if you need a gift for the chef or the "person" who has everything and want something unique that they will love - spurtle spurtle spurtle!!!
I purchased mine for nearly $50 - they are now available thru Open Sky for just $28 - what a deal!
Join Open Sky here and get items from your favorite celebrities on deals - that is right, you can save money buy this group buy method site. I LOVE it - join NOW and join the ranks of Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri, Buddy Valastro and more...
There are so many great deals for unique gifts this holiday season, don't miss out - something just might catch your eye and be the perfect gift! Of course the more friends you tell, the better - once you are joined, tell others and earn credits towards your shopping!





Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved