Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
I hope that your day is full of good times, good food and spending time with your "family".
I will be spending the day with my family - I am so thankful for them!
First we will watch the parade and eat my annual Pumpkin Pancakes (kids love). Then cooking for me!!! The turkey was in the smoker last night and went into the oven to slow cook all night. It smells delish in here...but we are several hours away from eating. We eat Thanksgiving Lunch...followed by some naps/quality time. Then its off to the movies to see The Muppets. Everyone gets settled snacks and hits the sack and my journey begins...Black Friday shopping. Which for me will start tonight! Look for the Black Friday ads...I will post some today!
Thank you for being a reader - I am so thankful for you all!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved