Saturday, April 10, 2010

Traveling this Summer? Check out "Free in 50 States"


In preparation for summer travel I have been doing a little bit of surfing and searching the net for deals for you. Over the course of the next month I will be putting together some helpful posts on ways to save on your summer vacation. Every Tuesday I will have time saving, money saving, or sanity saving travel tips for you.

Of course, there will be times, like this one right now, where I have found a cool site I can't wait until Tuesday to share it with you.

I recently found the site, TravelingMom, and LOVE IT! They have a great travel giveaway each week. This week is a Britex Stroller and some travel goodies.

TravelingMom has a fantastic link to help save you money while traveling called Free in 50 States. You just click on the states you will be traveling to and you will find some great freebies for different cities. Click here to see map.

Another way to save is to use the Kids Meal Deals widget (on the right sidebar of My NCTriangle Mommy or use their iPhone, or Blackberry applications to find kids meal deals wherever you and your family travel.

I am excited to share more with you soon. Thanks for visiting.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Atlanta Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved