Friday, April 9, 2010

Betty Crocker: 9 Tasty Dinner Recipes for Less Than $2 a Serving

I received my Betty Crocker newsletter tonight and these money saving dishes they have put together look yummy. They have 9 dinners for you which will cost you less than $2 per serving to dish up to your family. This is going to be very nice considering I have two teenagers in the house. All of the dishes look amazing. Here are just a few, visit Betty Crocker to see the other 6, as well as all the other great recipes, tips, and coupons they have for you,



Spinach and Beef Enchiladas
Printable Coupon, save $0.50 Green Giant Creamed Spinach







If I find any coupon match ups for you over the next couple of days I will let you know. Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy these penny pinching dishes!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved