Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pepsi Refresh Project: Benld Elementary needs your Vote!

Last month I shared a post with you about a school in need, Benld Elementary. They signed up for the Pepsi Refresh program again for April and are currently in 3rd place. Lets help them make it to 1st or 2nd! (the top two will be awarded 250K to help them with their project).

Click here to read more about this incredible pay it forward!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My Atlanta Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved