Sunday, April 18, 2010

ItWorks Ultimate Body Applicator

Recently I tried out the ultimate body applicator from ItWorks. Debby, a representative for ItWorks, told me about all the natural ingredients used in the Wrap, ingredients like Horse Chestnut, Green Tea, Jojoba, Menthol, and Camphor. She also told me it was used in the Swag Bags at the Academy Awards and how I would lose inches by simply applying this wrap onto the area I wanted to slim down a bit on. Inches? Nu Uh! Now I really had to try it.

One afternoon, while I had some catching up on the computer to do, I placed the wrap onto my belly (measuring in 3 places prior to using it). I checked my email, wrote a few posts, and then took it off. I measured myself again, and again - I lost 1 inch in my upper mid section and 3 inches in my mid section. Three inches! I work out more than several times a week and eat relatively well, but the simple boost of the Ultimate Body Wrap is amazing!

So if you trying to fit into that formal gown or want to shed a few inches before that family or high school reunion, I would highly recommend the ultimate body applicator. You can visit ItWorks to see testimonials, check out the ingredients, and more.

I would like to disclose I was given my Ultimate Body Applicator in exchange for a review. I also would like to disclose, I will be buying this product many more times. I loved it!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved