Monday, April 26, 2010

2010 Free Family Festival: 9 weeks of FREE movies from Regal Cinemas!

Thanks to my friend over at Atl Deal Finder for sharing this great summer freebie!

The 2010 Free Family Festival will be a 9-week event taking place at over 328 Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres nationwide offering select “G” and “PG” rated movies absolutely FREE for families! In addition to the free films, many theatres will also have other exciting events, displays and demonstrations during the festival days!

I used to do this all of the time when my kids were younger. The movie times worked great with their nap schedules, there were lots of other moms and young kids to meet and make friends with, and the prices were unbeatable :-)

Please visit Atl Deal Finder for movies, dates, times, and all the rest of the details!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved