Monday, June 4, 2012

Nine West Sunglasses $4.50!





Check out this great Graveyard Mall deal!  Get 6 pairs of Women's Nine West Sunglasses  for $19.99 + $6.99 shipping which makes it just $4.50 per pair!  My Military Mommy ordered last time and was extremely happy with the variety of colors and frames. These include 6 microfiber bags too!  The Nine West glasses usually sell out before lunch so head on over to Graveyard Mall to get yours!

Great summer gifts and I can always use an extra pair of sunglasses!

Thanks My Military Mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved