Saturday, June 2, 2012

Car Emergency Kit Daily Deal on Tanga




With all the traveling I'll be doing this summer, this daily deal jumped out at me - an 8 piece Emergency Car Kit with Case for only $14.99.  Jumper cables, pliers, screwdrivers, tire pressure gauge, work gloves and Safety Warning Triangle are included.  (If you have these items already around your house, put them in a bag for your own "free" car kit :) )

Tanga: (Live at 9AM CST)
-8-Piece Emergency Car Kit w/Case $14.99 (Retail $49.95)
-Genuis 6-Piece 5.1-Channel Surround Sound Speaker System $29.99 (Retail $99.95)
-J Springs Men's Watches $44.99
-GQ Magazine Subscription $4.50 use code MYMOMMY (Retail $20)


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved