Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nice KidKraft Train Set $99.99 (Retail $149.99)


Hurry over to Kids Woot this morning because you can grab this KidKraft Town and Train Table Set for $99.99!

Features include:

-78-piece Train and Town Set encourages your child’s creativity
-Play board loaded with colorful graphics
-Sturdy train table keeps all the pieces in one place
-T-molded edges helps prevent chipping
-Sturdy construction made of composite wood products

My kids had one of these when they were toddlers.  Of course I ended up gluing the pieces down.  One would be playing and the other would come and destroy everything.  It did keep them busy for hours from the time that they could stand.


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved