Saturday, June 25, 2011

FREE Sample of MiraLAX

Have you ever tried MiraLAX? If not then I suggest requesting a free sample so you can see if it works for you and your family! Or if this is a product you use a lot I would still suggest asking for the sample as this would be great to have while traveling! Click here to request this sample.

**Offer expires 7/31/2011. Limit one (1) per person, family, household or address. Must be 18 years of age and older. Offer only valid for physical mailing addresses (no P.O. boxes) in the U.S.A. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your sample to arrive by mail. Not responsible for lost, late or undeliverable sample requests. For inquiries regarding the arrival of your free sample of MiraLAX or general questions, contact 1-800-MIRALAX (1-800-647-2529).

thanks my memphis mommy!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved