Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TLC's Extreme Couponing Airs Tonight!

I have to admit, I am NOT an extreme couponer, but I do LOVE saving and I like keeping it as simple as possible.  If you don't have the time to be an extreme couponer like the folks on TLC, you can still save big with very little time invested be doing a few simple little things. Here are some of my tips for living extreme without doing the extreme couponing thang . . .

Daily Deal Sites:
I don't know about you, but I consider savings 50% - 90% on eating out, adventures, travel, gifts, and spa treatments preeeetty extreme. 
Not only do you save BIG money on all sorts of things, you earn money by recommending deals to friends.  Some sites even give a percentage to a charity or a local school of your choice! A few of my favourites are listed below, just click on the deal site below for today's deals! 



FamGrab
Family Friendly Daily Deals
Mamapedia
Family Friendly Daily Deals

Half Off Depot
Save half off or more on tons for things to do around Atlanta
Now to the coupons!  I do clip a coupon every once in awhile and I always save the coupons that come on or in packages, but other than that, I am a pretty lazy couponer and I do it the easy way by downloading or printing my coupons.

 
Coupons.com has a BUNCH of NEW coupons that came out on April 1st. Here are a few brand new ones too!  

Visit here to see all of the new coupons from Coupons.com.  
 Download savings directly onto your Kroger Plus Card
No clipping!  Easy Cheesy Lemon Squeezy!
Visit here for coupons!

For other couponing resources, visit here.
You will find tips, couponing 101's, and ways to 
keep your couponing organized!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved