Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Subway Deal and Review

Subway sent me a $25 giftcard to take my family to try out their Double Bacon, Egg and Cheese $5 April Footlong...and wow! It was a huge hit with me.  I decided to have it for lunch and put split it with my husband. (who saved it for the next morning and really liked it for breakfast.)  I decided to put chipotle mayo spread on it and jalapanos.  I will have to say I really enjoyed it.  It kept me full until dinner!

My kids love the kids ham and cheese and they just split a 6 inch!  I was able to feed my family for only $10!  How great is that?  Everyone is happy and no complaining

Remember, Subway is offering Buy One Get One Free breakfast right now too until 9 a.m.!  Enjoy!


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved