Friday, April 29, 2011

Mamapedia Deal: Custom Fit and Tailored Jeans from indi

Mamapedia has a really cool deal for today.  You can grab a pair of custom fit jeans for $85! indi makes custom jeans, tailored just for your body.  You can find your ideal style, fit, and color, without trying on a single pair.   Folks who dig indi jeans: InStyle, Woman’s Day, Glamour, Elle, MSNBC, plus plus!

Jeans are crazy expensive.  But a pair of comfortable, great fitting jeans that make your ass look amazing, in my humble opinion, is worth every single penny you spend on them.  The first time I spent almost $100 on jeans I felt I needed to justify my spending.  And I did!  So when your husband says "WHAT? . . .  $85 for a pair of jeans?",  here is how I explained it.
When you buy a new dress for an event or black tie you spend quite a bit of money and quite only wear the dress a few times.  When you spend $100 on a pair of amazingly comfortable jeans, you will more than likely wearing those jeans a few times a week for YEARS.  So when you break it down, the jeans cost less than a penny a day - and you don't have to worry about buying matching shoes and purse for them!
The daily deal for these fun jeans saves you BIG, but there are a couple more ways you can help "justify" the purchase.

One:  Sign up for mamapedia.  Refer friends.  Earn $10 per referral.
(thanks to referrals, the $85 deal is costing me $5.00. big YAY!! :-)

Two Sign up with indi jeans.  Refer a friend with a $25 off coupon through email or any social network of your choice. Once one of your friends makes a purchase, you'll receive a $25 credit for your next purchase.  Visit here for more information.

Happy super easy jean shopping, easy justification, and easy cheezy lemon squeezy ways to earn freebies!!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved