Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still in a happy daydreamy state of mind from the Panda Naming Ceremony this morning :-)

I am still in a happy daydreamy state of mind from the panda naming ceremony this morning at Zoo Atlanta.  Jack Black is like a proud new daddy of a baby bear cub - he was as adorable to watch as baby Po!  My Vegas Mommy sent over this link from CNN with a video of the announcing of the name! 



My friend Jessica, Atlanta Mom Guide, was there too.
Check out here amazing video taping skills here!



Big thanks to Memphis Mommy for passing on my name to Kyle from Paramount Pictures.  I got to meet Po the Panda and Memphis Mommy recently had the fun adventure of interviewing Justin Bieber's mom!  Cool stuff Kyle - cool cool stuff!!

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved