Friday, February 18, 2011

facebook update on post feeds

.
Because I don't want you to miss out on hot deals, coupons and freebies, I wanted to give you all a heads up about a new setting on Facebook that might have you missing updates.

If you've noticed lately that you're only getting updates on Facebook from the same people, you're not the only one. The reason - Facebook has a new setting that is automatically set to show posts from the people the you interact with the most.

Anyway, it is a really simple fix. Here's how:

At the top of your Facebook home page, click Most Recent
Click the down arrow next to Most Recent
Click Edit Options


A box will pop up and you can choose from two options: Show posts from ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND PAGES or Show posts from friends and pages you interact with the most.

Select SHOW POSTS FROM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND PAGES.

Thanks Rose Knows Coupons and Baby Good Buys for the images and tutorial, and thanks My Baton Rouge Mommy for passing along this post!

And if you don't already have me as a friend on facebook it would be great to have you! :-)

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved