Friday, February 4, 2011

facebook forward friday :-)

Each week I will be putting together some of my fave facebook posts I shared from fb friends and put them in one place for you in a little post called facebook forward friday.  There are so many deals, offers, craft ideas, and whatnots I find on facebook, but if I don't have time to do a full post I pass these deals along on facebook.  So, if you don't follow me on facebook [tsk tsk] you are missing out!  And though I won't hold it against you, you should know some of the deals are time sensitive, sooo, you really should be my friend to make sure you don't miss out,  just sayin' ;-) 

Here are this weeks fav facebook forwards, 


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved