Sunday, May 9, 2010

Carnival Cruise: 6 day/6 night starting from $329

Part 3 of my Tuesday Travel Tips last week was how to save on and at your destination. A Cruise is a fantastic way to do this. A couple summers ago I took my boys on a Carnival Cruise. We went to Ochos Rios, Jamaica, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and had an absolute blast. Traveling with children of different ages and making sure all of them have a great time can be quite a challenge, but cruises are a fantastic way to make this happen! Plus, everything is included. Kids thought it was incredible they could go grab amazing food, ice cream, and drinks whenever they felt like it.

Ed at Carnival sent me an email a few days ago telling me about a 6 day, 6 night cruise from Ft. Lauderdale, FL starting from only $329* per person plus tax!

Here are the details about the 6 day/6 night cruise Ed was telling me about:

Ship: Carnival Freedom
Cruising to: Key West, Florida; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; and Ocho Rios, Jamaica
When: 11/28/2010 to 12/04/2010
Please call Ed for details and reservations, as this opportunity will not last.

ED RUIJTENBEEK
Personal Vacation Planner
Carnival Cruise Lines
800.819.3902 Extension 85474

Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved