Sunday, January 30, 2011

when parents text

If you have a teen and you text them, you may be famous! My son Ryan texted me about a blog called When Parents Text saying it was hilarious and I had to check it out.

I have to concur.  It is hilarious.  And no, no names are ever mentioned.  Just the hysterical text conversations between parents and their teens.  When Parents Text is a blog dedicated to the trials and errors that come when a parent handles a cellphone.  Trials and errors and hilarity our teens are happy to share!

Here are just a couple of examples of the "bring you to tears laughter" texts shared:  
Mom: We r at IKEA. Wings or balls?

Me:   Hey I’m at Kate’s house, can you pick me up at 11?
Dad:  11…..!!!!???!!!
Dad:  Sure, 11 is fine.

Mom:  Stop at dollar store on way home and get lunch maggots.
Me:     Lunch maggots?
Mom:  Baffles.
Mom:  Baggies.
Mom:  Ziplock lunch Baggies. 
Mom:  Spell check is not helping me.
Mom:  This is dad by the way.

Me:    I did really well on my math test.
Dad:  That’s shit.
Me:   ????
Dad:  The Shit? I can never remember which one is good and which is bad.

Mom:  What did you do with your sisters contacts, she can’t find them 
Me:     I didn’t touch her contacts, maybe she deleted them
Mom:  From her eyes?
 A fun read - check it out!  Have a great week! 


Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of mynctrianglemommy blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path


    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved