Saturday, January 22, 2011

Book Hoodies: a review by Matt P.

My son Matt (6th grade) loves to help me out with reviews. I say "help me out", but honestly, he handles almost the entire review.  A few months back I approached Book Hoodies to see if they would be interested in letting us do a review of their product.  I had come to loathe book covers.  Not hate.  Loathe!  There are lots of them to choose from when you head to the store for school supplies and when you are at the open houses, but they are all the same.  Those polyester ones that fit the book okay but when you go to grab your book, it slips all around making the book difficult to hold on to. Annoying difficult!  You want these expensive pieces of school property protected and looking snazzy, but frankly I was super tired of paying money for something as annoying as the poly protectors. Book Hoodie graciously sent me a couple book covers Matt chose from their website to review. 
Matt read the instructions and in just a few minutes had this good lookin' Book Hoodie on his book.  Here are some things Matt had to say about Book Hoodies:
  • easy to put on 
  • fit on a lot of different books
  • durable, and
  • cool
Being a fan of basketball and art, 
Matt chose the Basketball design pictured above 
and the cool marbleized one here, 


There are lots of designs to choose from, visit Book Hoodies to see them all!
Keep up with the freebies, coupons and deals by subscribing to My NCTriangle Mommy today! You can also follow me on facebook and twitter. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design By Jackie Landy © All Rights Reserved. | Copyright © My City Mommy LLC 2009 All Rights Reserved